Raj Thackeray will decide Maharashtra CM in 2014: MNS leader
Jalna: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) leader Bala Nandgaonkar said that in 2014, Maharashtra`s chief minister will be decided by party chief Raj Thackeray.
Nandgaonkar was speaking at an MNS meet held at Master Krishna Phulambrikar Natayagrha Hall on Wednesday.
He said that within a short time, the MNS has emerged as a major party in the state. Coming down heavily on the state government for failure to tackle drought condition in the state, Nandgaonkar said that the government has only been holding meetings and doing nothing to help drought-hit people.
He said that the MNS would not be a mute spectator and would get justice to the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport