Raj Thackeray will decide Maharashtra CM in 2014: MNS leader
Jalna: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) leader Bala Nandgaonkar said that in 2014, Maharashtra`s chief minister will be decided by party chief Raj Thackeray.
Nandgaonkar was speaking at an MNS meet held at Master Krishna Phulambrikar Natayagrha Hall on Wednesday.
He said that within a short time, the MNS has emerged as a major party in the state. Coming down heavily on the state government for failure to tackle drought condition in the state, Nandgaonkar said that the government has only been holding meetings and doing nothing to help drought-hit people.
He said that the MNS would not be a mute spectator and would get justice to the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!