Raj Thackeray will decide Maharashtra CM in 2014: MNS leader
Jalna: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) leader Bala Nandgaonkar said that in 2014, Maharashtra`s chief minister will be decided by party chief Raj Thackeray.
Nandgaonkar was speaking at an MNS meet held at Master Krishna Phulambrikar Natayagrha Hall on Wednesday.
He said that within a short time, the MNS has emerged as a major party in the state. Coming down heavily on the state government for failure to tackle drought condition in the state, Nandgaonkar said that the government has only been holding meetings and doing nothing to help drought-hit people.
He said that the MNS would not be a mute spectator and would get justice to the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender