Raj Thackeray will decide Maharashtra CM in 2014: MNS leader
Jalna: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) leader Bala Nandgaonkar said that in 2014, Maharashtra`s chief minister will be decided by party chief Raj Thackeray.
Nandgaonkar was speaking at an MNS meet held at Master Krishna Phulambrikar Natayagrha Hall on Wednesday.
He said that within a short time, the MNS has emerged as a major party in the state. Coming down heavily on the state government for failure to tackle drought condition in the state, Nandgaonkar said that the government has only been holding meetings and doing nothing to help drought-hit people.
He said that the MNS would not be a mute spectator and would get justice to the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!