Raj Thackeray will decide Maharashtra CM in 2014: MNS leader
Jalna: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) leader Bala Nandgaonkar said that in 2014, Maharashtra`s chief minister will be decided by party chief Raj Thackeray.
Nandgaonkar was speaking at an MNS meet held at Master Krishna Phulambrikar Natayagrha Hall on Wednesday.
He said that within a short time, the MNS has emerged as a major party in the state. Coming down heavily on the state government for failure to tackle drought condition in the state, Nandgaonkar said that the government has only been holding meetings and doing nothing to help drought-hit people.
He said that the MNS would not be a mute spectator and would get justice to the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends