Raj to Uddhav: Photograph potholes, not animals
Mumbai: Taking potshots at estranged cousin
and Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray`s penchant
for photography, MNS chief Raj Thackeray on Monday said he should
concentrate on clicking the potholes that dot the city.
"Instead of shooting animals in other states, it would be
better if one (read Uddhav) photographs potholes here. Then
they would realise the shoddy state of affairs, all their
doing," Raj told reporters.
The Mumbai civic body is controlled by the Sena-BJP
This is not the first time that Raj has commented on
In May last year, Raj had acknowledged that Uddhav was a
"No questions about his photography skills… Uddhav is
a great photographer," Raj had said, leading to speculation on
whether he was indirectly trying to play down Uddhav`s role as
a politician by focusing only on his expertise as a lensman.
Raj quit Shiv Sena on December 18, 2005 and three months
later, announced formation of his new party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Pakistan taking unpleasant interest in imposing upon India their vicious motives: Khurshid
- Soon, share all kinds of files on WhatsApp; get better authentication feature
- Plea seeks imposition of Governor's rule in J&K; SC to hear matter next week
- Asthma breakthrough? Scientists find novel way to prevent the disease!