Raj to Uddhav: Photograph potholes, not animals
Mumbai: Taking potshots at estranged cousin
and Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray`s penchant
for photography, MNS chief Raj Thackeray on Monday said he should
concentrate on clicking the potholes that dot the city.
"Instead of shooting animals in other states, it would be
better if one (read Uddhav) photographs potholes here. Then
they would realise the shoddy state of affairs, all their
doing," Raj told reporters.
The Mumbai civic body is controlled by the Sena-BJP
This is not the first time that Raj has commented on
In May last year, Raj had acknowledged that Uddhav was a
"No questions about his photography skills… Uddhav is
a great photographer," Raj had said, leading to speculation on
whether he was indirectly trying to play down Uddhav`s role as
a politician by focusing only on his expertise as a lensman.
Raj quit Shiv Sena on December 18, 2005 and three months
later, announced formation of his new party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand