Rajasthan ATS team in Mumbai
Jaipur: A team of Rajasthan`s Anti-terrorist Squad is in Mumbai to probe any link between Wednesday`s serial blast in the financial capital and the bombings in the Pink city in 2008.
"We have sent a three-member team led by a Dy SP rank official to Mumbai to probe any link or similarity with the 2008 Jaipur bomb blast case," additional SP ATS Satyendra Singh said today.
The team would collect samples of explosives and study the technique used in the serial blasts in Mumbai and examine if it has any similarity with the Jaipur serial blasts, Singh said.
The team would also examine banned outfit SIMI`s link with the blast, he said.
Serial blasts had rocked Jaipur in 2008 leaving around 50 people dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP