Raj`s wife complaints against share brokers for duping her
Mumbai: Two share brokers have moved Bombay
High Court seeking quashing of a complaint filed by MNS chief
Raj Thackeray`s wife Sharmila against them, after she was
allegedly duped of Rs 25 lakh meant for investing in shares.
According to Sharmila`s complaint, the directors of
Sunchan Securities Limited -- Kanchan Mansigani and her
husband Sunil -- has been managing her stock market investment
She gave them a cheque for Rs 25 lakh in July 2008, for
But no shares were purchased with this money. The accused
admitted that they had not bought shares, and returned her
money by way of another cheque.
But this cheque bounced when Thackeray deposited it in
Upon her complaint, Dadar Metropolitan Magistrate issued
summons, against which Mansiganis have come to the high
court. The case will be heard next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley