Raj`s wife complaints against share brokers for duping her
Mumbai: Two share brokers have moved Bombay
High Court seeking quashing of a complaint filed by MNS chief
Raj Thackeray`s wife Sharmila against them, after she was
allegedly duped of Rs 25 lakh meant for investing in shares.
According to Sharmila`s complaint, the directors of
Sunchan Securities Limited -- Kanchan Mansigani and her
husband Sunil -- has been managing her stock market investment
She gave them a cheque for Rs 25 lakh in July 2008, for
But no shares were purchased with this money. The accused
admitted that they had not bought shares, and returned her
money by way of another cheque.
But this cheque bounced when Thackeray deposited it in
Upon her complaint, Dadar Metropolitan Magistrate issued
summons, against which Mansiganis have come to the high
court. The case will be heard next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Singapore-based company develops robot therapist to help relieve muscle strains
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh chairs high-level meeting in Kashmir
- India, Bangladesh border forces discuss issues in Tripura
- Four hospitals hit by air raids in Syria's Aleppo: Doctors
- China unveils world's largest amphibious aircraft