Raj`s wife complaints against share brokers for duping her
Mumbai: Two share brokers have moved Bombay
High Court seeking quashing of a complaint filed by MNS chief
Raj Thackeray`s wife Sharmila against them, after she was
allegedly duped of Rs 25 lakh meant for investing in shares.
According to Sharmila`s complaint, the directors of
Sunchan Securities Limited -- Kanchan Mansigani and her
husband Sunil -- has been managing her stock market investment
She gave them a cheque for Rs 25 lakh in July 2008, for
But no shares were purchased with this money. The accused
admitted that they had not bought shares, and returned her
money by way of another cheque.
But this cheque bounced when Thackeray deposited it in
Upon her complaint, Dadar Metropolitan Magistrate issued
summons, against which Mansiganis have come to the high
court. The case will be heard next week.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'