Raj`s wife complaints against share brokers for duping her
Mumbai: Two share brokers have moved Bombay
High Court seeking quashing of a complaint filed by MNS chief
Raj Thackeray`s wife Sharmila against them, after she was
allegedly duped of Rs 25 lakh meant for investing in shares.
According to Sharmila`s complaint, the directors of
Sunchan Securities Limited -- Kanchan Mansigani and her
husband Sunil -- has been managing her stock market investment
She gave them a cheque for Rs 25 lakh in July 2008, for
But no shares were purchased with this money. The accused
admitted that they had not bought shares, and returned her
money by way of another cheque.
But this cheque bounced when Thackeray deposited it in
Upon her complaint, Dadar Metropolitan Magistrate issued
summons, against which Mansiganis have come to the high
court. The case will be heard next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone