Rane criticises Sena, MNS over Mumbai row
Mumbai: Maharashtra Revenue Minister Narayan
Rane on Tuesday criticised opposition parties Shiv Sena and MNS for
allegedly creating controversy over Marathi pride and the row
"Oppositions have nothing to speak on development of the
state, so they are raising such issues," Rane told reporters
People of Maharashtra have lot of problems from water to
unemployment but no opposition leader is talking on that, Rane
said. "What would one get only from reactions?," he asked.
Asked if he supports Congress leader Rahul Gandhi`s stand
on the issue, Rane said, "I would support my leaders and the
"Any citizen can go anywhere in the country as per the
Constitution and how can a government go against it?," he
On the issue of priority to the son of the soil, he said
it was already given to them by the law.
The Congress leader blamed BMC for being indifferent
towards the people`s problems. "There are lot of issues like
drainage, cleaning, growing slums but BMC is not paying any
attention to it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje