Rane warns Sena not to disrupt Rahul`s Mumbai visit
Pune: Maharashtra revenue minister Narayan
Rane on Thursday dared Shiv Sena to disrupt Rahul Gandhi`s Mumbai
visit tomorrow saying if the party made such an attempt, its
leaders would not be allowed to move in the state.
Responding to the reported diktat issued by the Sena to
its activists to stage black flags demonstrations during
Rahul`s visit, Rane said "They cannot stop Rahul Gandhi. And
if they try to do it, the Sena leaders will not be allowed to
move in Maharashtra."
Addressing reporters here, Rane also demanded enactment
of a law which would disqualify parties like Shiv Sena and MNS
to contest in Lok Sabha elections as they posed danger to
national integrity with the type of politics they practised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- 3rd Test: India vs Sri Lanka 2015 - Preview