Rane warns Sena not to disrupt Rahul`s Mumbai visit
Pune: Maharashtra revenue minister Narayan
Rane on Thursday dared Shiv Sena to disrupt Rahul Gandhi`s Mumbai
visit tomorrow saying if the party made such an attempt, its
leaders would not be allowed to move in the state.
Responding to the reported diktat issued by the Sena to
its activists to stage black flags demonstrations during
Rahul`s visit, Rane said "They cannot stop Rahul Gandhi. And
if they try to do it, the Sena leaders will not be allowed to
move in Maharashtra."
Addressing reporters here, Rane also demanded enactment
of a law which would disqualify parties like Shiv Sena and MNS
to contest in Lok Sabha elections as they posed danger to
national integrity with the type of politics they practised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray