Rane`s son`s NGO sets world record at job fair
Mumbai: An NGO headed by Maharashtra
minister Narayan Rane`s son Nitesh today entered the record
books for handing over 25,000 appointment letters in a single
Guinness World Record adjudicator Rob Molly declared the
attempt successful here.
Nitesh said the job fair was envisioned to fulfil the
career dreams of youth from underprivileged background, who
had not been able to complete education.
While awarding the certificate for the record, Molly
said, "This was a new record for a new category for me and it
was a great experience."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble