Revenue official in ACB net for getting Rs 17k bri
Nashik: Sleuths of the Anti-Corruption Bureau
caught red-handed a village revenue official here for
accepting a bribe of Rs 17,000.
The arrested accused-- Sonyabapu Shankar bhalerao of Saja
Sayshindi, who has also additional in-charge of village
Javale-Kadlag in Sangamner taluka of Ahmednagar district was
trapped while receiving the sum from the complainant
yesterday, a ACB release said on Wednesday.
He had demanded the bribe for registration of a
agricultural land, it said.
Bhalerao had been caught earlier also accepting bribe in
a 2005 case, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- NSG likely to meet again to discuss entry of non-NPT countries
- Twenty five militants killed in eastern Nangarhar province in Afghanistan
- Kiren Rijiju celebrates anti-emergency day, says BJP against "dictatorship"
- Minister, 15 others killed in Somalia hotel attack
- Congress stages dharnas demanding resignation of 21 AAP MLAs