Revenue official in ACB net for getting Rs 17k bri
Nashik: Sleuths of the Anti-Corruption Bureau
caught red-handed a village revenue official here for
accepting a bribe of Rs 17,000.
The arrested accused-- Sonyabapu Shankar bhalerao of Saja
Sayshindi, who has also additional in-charge of village
Javale-Kadlag in Sangamner taluka of Ahmednagar district was
trapped while receiving the sum from the complainant
yesterday, a ACB release said on Wednesday.
He had demanded the bribe for registration of a
agricultural land, it said.
Bhalerao had been caught earlier also accepting bribe in
a 2005 case, the release added.
- Major blow to Nawaz govt as US asks Pakistan to make ‘full payment’ for F-16 fighter jets
- Death toll from collapsed building in Kenya rises to 22
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today