Revenue official in ACB net for getting Rs 17k bri
Nashik: Sleuths of the Anti-Corruption Bureau
caught red-handed a village revenue official here for
accepting a bribe of Rs 17,000.
The arrested accused-- Sonyabapu Shankar bhalerao of Saja
Sayshindi, who has also additional in-charge of village
Javale-Kadlag in Sangamner taluka of Ahmednagar district was
trapped while receiving the sum from the complainant
yesterday, a ACB release said on Wednesday.
He had demanded the bribe for registration of a
agricultural land, it said.
Bhalerao had been caught earlier also accepting bribe in
a 2005 case, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi