Review of safety in hospitals ordered in Maha
Mumbai: Taking a serious view of the
devastating fire in a private hospital in Kolkata, Maharashtra
government on Friday asked its Fire Safety Department to review
the arrangements at the government and private hospitals in
Health Minister Suresh Shetty said, the Fire safety
Department will review the fire safety arrangements at the
state-run hospitals and submit its report immediately.
He said the step has been taken in view of the fire in
Kolkata hospital which killed 70 patients early this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days