Review of safety in hospitals ordered in Maha
Mumbai: Taking a serious view of the
devastating fire in a private hospital in Kolkata, Maharashtra
government on Friday asked its Fire Safety Department to review
the arrangements at the government and private hospitals in
Health Minister Suresh Shetty said, the Fire safety
Department will review the fire safety arrangements at the
state-run hospitals and submit its report immediately.
He said the step has been taken in view of the fire in
Kolkata hospital which killed 70 patients early this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'