Review of safety in hospitals ordered in Maha
Mumbai: Taking a serious view of the
devastating fire in a private hospital in Kolkata, Maharashtra
government on Friday asked its Fire Safety Department to review
the arrangements at the government and private hospitals in
Health Minister Suresh Shetty said, the Fire safety
Department will review the fire safety arrangements at the
state-run hospitals and submit its report immediately.
He said the step has been taken in view of the fire in
Kolkata hospital which killed 70 patients early this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Novak Djokovic calls for football-style Davis Cup to keep tournament alive
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez impersonating Lisa Haydon will make you ROFL-- Watch
- Cold war between Bollywood buddies Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt - All you need to know
- German Bakery blast: Maharashtra govt challenges verdict commuting death penalty of Himayat Baig
- UP: 7-year-old girl raped, later killed; police refuse to handover body, beat up family members