RPF ASI held for accepting Rs 3,000 bribe
Nagpur: An RPF assistant sub-inspector, attached to Chandrapur railway station, was caught red-handed by CBI for allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 3,000 for doing official favour.
Shisupal Singh Bhadoriya was arrested by anti-corruption wing of CBI yesterday for accepting Rs 3,000 from the complainant for not razing the illegally constructed toilet built by him at railway platform here, a release said Thursday.
The trap was laid after the complainant approached the agency against Bhadoriya who was caught at his office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkish military promotes 99 colonels in shake-up, top brass little changed
- Bank strike hits operations; branches open full day tomorrow
- Here's how Harbhajan Singh's cricket buddies wished him on becoming a father
- India should double coverage of HBV vaccine at birth: WHO
- Swathi murder case: Chennai Police gets one-day custody of Ramkumar to recreate crime scene