RPF ASI held for accepting Rs 3,000 bribe
Nagpur: An RPF assistant sub-inspector, attached to Chandrapur railway station, was caught red-handed by CBI for allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 3,000 for doing official favour.
Shisupal Singh Bhadoriya was arrested by anti-corruption wing of CBI yesterday for accepting Rs 3,000 from the complainant for not razing the illegally constructed toilet built by him at railway platform here, a release said Thursday.
The trap was laid after the complainant approached the agency against Bhadoriya who was caught at his office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'