RPF ASI held for accepting Rs 3,000 bribe
Nagpur: An RPF assistant sub-inspector, attached to Chandrapur railway station, was caught red-handed by CBI for allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 3,000 for doing official favour.
Shisupal Singh Bhadoriya was arrested by anti-corruption wing of CBI yesterday for accepting Rs 3,000 from the complainant for not razing the illegally constructed toilet built by him at railway platform here, a release said Thursday.
The trap was laid after the complainant approached the agency against Bhadoriya who was caught at his office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray