Rs 2.5 lakh reward for info on Kurla rapist
Mumbai: Maharashtra Home Minister RR Patil
Tuesday announced a cash reward of Rs 2.5 lakh for anyone giving
information on the `Kurla rapist`.
The announcement comes in the wake of panic created by
the third case of rape and murder of a minor girl in Nehru
Nagar in Kurla recently.
"We are announcing a reward of Rs 2.5 lakh for
information on the case," Patil told reporters at Mantralaya.
Nehru Nagar station senior police inspector Kale has been
transferred, he said.
Patil yesterday said police vigilance has been increased
near all schools in the city. There is no need for parents to
worry about the safety of their children, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly