RSS leader booked for rape attempt
Buldhana: A local Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) leader in Maharashtra is on the run after being charged with attempted rape of a 35-year-old woman, police said on Monday.
The authorities moved against Sunil Joshi, president of the RSS unit in Buldhana district, after the woman complained to police 10 days back, said an official from Chikhali police station, 25 km from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Asia markets move cautiously ahead of bank meetings
- Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton `must become` next US president
- GST deadlock: Arun Jaitley to meet state finance ministers today