Ruckus at Yuva Sena meeting over BJP`s attitude towards allies
Mumbai: A brief ruckus was witnessed during a Yuva Sena office bearers` meeting, after a party functionary alleged that Shiv Sena`s alliance partner BJP does not follow the alliance `dharma`.
"BJP leaders always shower praises upon Narendra Modi. However, they never mention Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray. Even other parties in the NDA are not mentioned," Vinay Shukla, Yuva Sena`s infotech cell member alleged.
The ruckus began when BJP`s social media cell head Arvind Gupta delivered a lecture on social media.
Party spokesperson Rahul Narvekar later intervened, said that queries should only be asked about social media and not about any other topic.
Shukla was also reprimanded by other senior leaders of the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon