Ruckus at Yuva Sena meeting over BJP`s attitude towards allies
Mumbai: A brief ruckus was witnessed during a Yuva Sena office bearers` meeting, after a party functionary alleged that Shiv Sena`s alliance partner BJP does not follow the alliance `dharma`.
"BJP leaders always shower praises upon Narendra Modi. However, they never mention Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray. Even other parties in the NDA are not mentioned," Vinay Shukla, Yuva Sena`s infotech cell member alleged.
The ruckus began when BJP`s social media cell head Arvind Gupta delivered a lecture on social media.
Party spokesperson Rahul Narvekar later intervened, said that queries should only be asked about social media and not about any other topic.
Shukla was also reprimanded by other senior leaders of the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok