Runway operations at Mumbai airport hit by rains
Mumbai: Runway operations at Mumbai airport were shut down for 20 minutes after its surface was damaged due to heavy rains.
"Flight operations at the Mumbai airport remained shut between 1240 hours to 1300 hours after the runway surface was damaged due to heavy rains," a source told reporters here.
One Kingfisher flight was diverted to Ahmedabad due to the closure, the source added.
The Mumbai airport spokesperson was not immediately available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video