Sadhvi Pragya moves court for bail, medical treatment
Bhopal: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, who is in a jail here in connection with the murder of RSS pracharak Sunil Joshi, today filed applications for bail and `better` medical treatment before the Additional District Judge VK Pandey.
Pragya was brought before the court from the Central Jail, Bhopal. The applications would be heard on January 14, 2013.
Talking to media persons outside the court premises, Pragya alleged Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) was responsible for her health condition.
She also said there were no treatment facilities in the jail, and she wanted Ayurveda and naturopathy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Watch: Mars makes its closest approach to Earth in 11 years today!
- 27 flights diverted as bad weather triggers chaos in Delhi Airport
- CHSE Odisha 12th (+2) Arts and Commerce Result 2016 is expected to be declared today on 30th May - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Wow! Indian professionals 'most confident' globally, says a survey
- Here's what Jacqueline Fernandez feels about Salman Khan-Iulia Vantur marriage! Details inside