Sadhvi Pragya moves court for bail, medical treatment
Bhopal: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, who is in a jail here in connection with the murder of RSS pracharak Sunil Joshi, today filed applications for bail and `better` medical treatment before the Additional District Judge VK Pandey.
Pragya was brought before the court from the Central Jail, Bhopal. The applications would be heard on January 14, 2013.
Talking to media persons outside the court premises, Pragya alleged Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) was responsible for her health condition.
She also said there were no treatment facilities in the jail, and she wanted Ayurveda and naturopathy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state