Sadhvi Pragya moves court for bail, medical treatment
Bhopal: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, who is in a jail here in connection with the murder of RSS pracharak Sunil Joshi, today filed applications for bail and `better` medical treatment before the Additional District Judge VK Pandey.
Pragya was brought before the court from the Central Jail, Bhopal. The applications would be heard on January 14, 2013.
Talking to media persons outside the court premises, Pragya alleged Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) was responsible for her health condition.
She also said there were no treatment facilities in the jail, and she wanted Ayurveda and naturopathy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter