Sai Baba’s treasure: 280 kg gold, 3000 kg silver
Shirdi: Two devotees Friday donated Sri Sai Baba gold worth Rs 60 lakh at his temple here, Shirdi Sansthan sources said.
A devotee from Delhi donated a 1.5 kg gold bell, while a person from Mumbai offered a 900 gm gold pot before Sri Sai Baba.
During the last five years, Sansthan has received various gold offerings from devotees, sources said, adding that now the total gold in Sri Sai Baba`s treasure is 280 kg while silver is 3,000 kg, besides diamonds worth Rs three crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre