Sai Baba’s treasure: 280 kg gold, 3000 kg silver
Shirdi: Two devotees Friday donated Sri Sai Baba gold worth Rs 60 lakh at his temple here, Shirdi Sansthan sources said.
A devotee from Delhi donated a 1.5 kg gold bell, while a person from Mumbai offered a 900 gm gold pot before Sri Sai Baba.
During the last five years, Sansthan has received various gold offerings from devotees, sources said, adding that now the total gold in Sri Sai Baba`s treasure is 280 kg while silver is 3,000 kg, besides diamonds worth Rs three crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!