Sai temple receives Rs 5 cr in cash, gold
Shirdi: A record cash of Rs 3.75 crore and
gold ornaments and other objects worth Rs 1.25 crore were
received by Shri Saibaba Sansthan here from the devotees
within the three-days of `Guru purnima` celebrations,
sansthan sources said.
Over 2.5 lakh Pilgrims visited the Saibaba temple during
the celebrations from July 14 to 16, sources added.
The sansthan received cash as also gold ornaments and
other objects including a crown, a necklace, an incense stick
stand and a sai linga together worth Rs 5 crore within
three-days, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Dombivli factory blast: Death toll rises to 11, company management booked
- Kazakhstan accuses protesters of trying to oust government
- Coalition warplanes pummel Islamic State in Syria bastion
- Pakistanis hit back as clerics say men can 'beat' wives
- BJP to fight UP polls on development plank, not Ram temple issue: Rajnath Singh