Saibaba temple to auction gold, silver
Shirdi (Mah): The Saibaba Sansthan (temple trust) here is going to auction gold, silver and diamonds donated by the devotees next month.
Sansthan`s executive officer Kishor More said here that there was 280 kg of gold and 3,000 kg of silver with the trust, of which 37 kg gold and 516 kg silver had been sent to Mumbai for melting.
The remaining gold, silver alongwith diamonds would be auctioned.
Information would be put up on the temple`s website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf