Saibaba temple to auction gold, silver
Shirdi (Mah): The Saibaba Sansthan (temple trust) here is going to auction gold, silver and diamonds donated by the devotees next month.
Sansthan`s executive officer Kishor More said here that there was 280 kg of gold and 3,000 kg of silver with the trust, of which 37 kg gold and 516 kg silver had been sent to Mumbai for melting.
The remaining gold, silver alongwith diamonds would be auctioned.
Information would be put up on the temple`s website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway