Saibaba temple to auction gold, silver
Shirdi (Mah): The Saibaba Sansthan (temple trust) here is going to auction gold, silver and diamonds donated by the devotees next month.
Sansthan`s executive officer Kishor More said here that there was 280 kg of gold and 3,000 kg of silver with the trust, of which 37 kg gold and 516 kg silver had been sent to Mumbai for melting.
The remaining gold, silver alongwith diamonds would be auctioned.
Information would be put up on the temple`s website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players