`Sanction 12 subsidised LPG cylinders by Diwali`
Mumbai: Maharashtra BJP Monday demanded that people in the state should be sanctioned 12 cylinders of LPG instead of six at subsidised rate before Diwali.
"A demand to sanction 12 cylinders of LPG instead of six at subsidised rate before Diwali was made at a meeting of state BJP officer bearers here today," Maharashtra BJP chief Sudhir Mungantiwar said.
It was decided at the meeting to protest against the "anti-people" policies of the state and central governments, Mungantiwar said.
The party has enrolled 30 lakh members in Maharashtra, he said.
The government should intervene in the issue of sugarcane growers in the state and find a solution, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?