`Sanction 12 subsidised LPG cylinders by Diwali`
Mumbai: Maharashtra BJP Monday demanded that people in the state should be sanctioned 12 cylinders of LPG instead of six at subsidised rate before Diwali.
"A demand to sanction 12 cylinders of LPG instead of six at subsidised rate before Diwali was made at a meeting of state BJP officer bearers here today," Maharashtra BJP chief Sudhir Mungantiwar said.
It was decided at the meeting to protest against the "anti-people" policies of the state and central governments, Mungantiwar said.
The party has enrolled 30 lakh members in Maharashtra, he said.
The government should intervene in the issue of sugarcane growers in the state and find a solution, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'