`Sanction 12 subsidised LPG cylinders by Diwali`
Mumbai: Maharashtra BJP Monday demanded that people in the state should be sanctioned 12 cylinders of LPG instead of six at subsidised rate before Diwali.
"A demand to sanction 12 cylinders of LPG instead of six at subsidised rate before Diwali was made at a meeting of state BJP officer bearers here today," Maharashtra BJP chief Sudhir Mungantiwar said.
It was decided at the meeting to protest against the "anti-people" policies of the state and central governments, Mungantiwar said.
The party has enrolled 30 lakh members in Maharashtra, he said.
The government should intervene in the issue of sugarcane growers in the state and find a solution, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui