`Sanction 12 subsidised LPG cylinders by Diwali`
Mumbai: Maharashtra BJP Monday demanded that people in the state should be sanctioned 12 cylinders of LPG instead of six at subsidised rate before Diwali.
"A demand to sanction 12 cylinders of LPG instead of six at subsidised rate before Diwali was made at a meeting of state BJP officer bearers here today," Maharashtra BJP chief Sudhir Mungantiwar said.
It was decided at the meeting to protest against the "anti-people" policies of the state and central governments, Mungantiwar said.
The party has enrolled 30 lakh members in Maharashtra, he said.
The government should intervene in the issue of sugarcane growers in the state and find a solution, he said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV): A new tool in the fight against polio – Watch to know more about it!
- Planning a trip to USA? Check out top 5 attractions for a family holiday this summer!
- One killed in Sydney mall shooting
- Eva Mendes' brother Carlos loses cancer battle
- Swamy challenges expunging of comments in RS