`Sanction 12 subsidised LPG cylinders by Diwali`
Mumbai: Maharashtra BJP Monday demanded that people in the state should be sanctioned 12 cylinders of LPG instead of six at subsidised rate before Diwali.
"A demand to sanction 12 cylinders of LPG instead of six at subsidised rate before Diwali was made at a meeting of state BJP officer bearers here today," Maharashtra BJP chief Sudhir Mungantiwar said.
It was decided at the meeting to protest against the "anti-people" policies of the state and central governments, Mungantiwar said.
The party has enrolled 30 lakh members in Maharashtra, he said.
The government should intervene in the issue of sugarcane growers in the state and find a solution, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- If Kashmir issue is not resolved under Modi, it will never be resolved: Mehbooba
- Magical Ravichandran Ashwin hits 200; Lendl Simmons becomes his latest bunny
- Bailey stars as Australia deny Sri Lanka winning farewell to Dilshan; lead ODI series 2-1
- EPL 2016-17: Gameweek 3 — City go top with win over Hammers
- Glowing distant stars become Hubble's latest subject! - See pic