Savarkar slams Azmi for linking Abhinav Bharat to Pune attacks
Pune: Abhinav Bharat (AB) President Himani
Savarkar on Monday condemned the reported statement of SP MLA Abu Azmi alleging involvement of the pro-Hindutva organisation in
the February 13 Pune terror attack, which left 17 people dead.
"It is a mischievous and baseless statement by the SP
leader who himself is accused of many offences. Azmi is trying
to divert attention from his own wrong doings by making
fictitious charges against Abhinav Bharat which is not a
terrorist outfit," Savarkar told reporters here.
She said AB would file a defamation suit against Azmi if
he repeated his utterances.
Savarkar also alleged that Sadhvi Pragya Singh, one of
the accused in the Malegaon bomb blast currently lodged in the
Nashik jail was being subjected to inhuman treatment by the
"She has lost weight and become very thin. She is not
being given proper medical attention as required under the
law. Even basic amenities are being denied to her in the
prison cell which has no adequate storage of water," she
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack