Savarkar slams Azmi for linking Abhinav Bharat to Pune attacks
Pune: Abhinav Bharat (AB) President Himani
Savarkar on Monday condemned the reported statement of SP MLA Abu Azmi alleging involvement of the pro-Hindutva organisation in
the February 13 Pune terror attack, which left 17 people dead.
"It is a mischievous and baseless statement by the SP
leader who himself is accused of many offences. Azmi is trying
to divert attention from his own wrong doings by making
fictitious charges against Abhinav Bharat which is not a
terrorist outfit," Savarkar told reporters here.
She said AB would file a defamation suit against Azmi if
he repeated his utterances.
Savarkar also alleged that Sadhvi Pragya Singh, one of
the accused in the Malegaon bomb blast currently lodged in the
Nashik jail was being subjected to inhuman treatment by the
"She has lost weight and become very thin. She is not
being given proper medical attention as required under the
law. Even basic amenities are being denied to her in the
prison cell which has no adequate storage of water," she
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video