School teacher ends life with two children
Thane: A 37-year-old school teacher
allegedly committed suicide along with her two children at her
residence in Palghar town in the district, police said on Monday.
"Atvipa Satish Nirmal consumed poisonous powder late last
night and also made her kids Chaitanya (9) and Tanmay (4)
swallow it at her house in Lokmanya Nagar locality of the
town," Palghar police station Assistant Sub-Inspector B N
Police said the cause behind Nirmal taking the extreme
step was not known and they have registered a case of
Further investigations into whereabouts of Nirmal`s
husband and other family members at the time of the incident
are on, they said, adding the bodies have been sent for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack