School teacher held for molesting 22 girl students in Pune
Pune: A teacher of a reputed English medium school in Baner was arrested for allegedly molesting at least 22 girl students of the fifth standards for two months.
Chatushringi police station sources said today that the teacher Pradeep Balwant Gothoskar (50) of Orchid School in Baner was arrested under Sections 8 and 9 (F) 10 of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Act after the victims` parents filed a complaint against the accused.
In January, Don Bosco School vice-president Iju Francis Falkau (50) was arrested on the charge of molesting a minor girl student at Yerwada.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi