School teacher held for molesting 22 girl students in Pune
Pune: A teacher of a reputed English medium school in Baner was arrested for allegedly molesting at least 22 girl students of the fifth standards for two months.
Chatushringi police station sources said today that the teacher Pradeep Balwant Gothoskar (50) of Orchid School in Baner was arrested under Sections 8 and 9 (F) 10 of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Act after the victims` parents filed a complaint against the accused.
In January, Don Bosco School vice-president Iju Francis Falkau (50) was arrested on the charge of molesting a minor girl student at Yerwada.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- It's a canard that Kalam was reluctant to appoint Sonia Gandhi as PM: Manmohan Singh