Seat sharing formula with Sena to be as per earlier poll: BJP
Aurangabad: The 26/22 formula of seat sharing with the Shiv Sena in Maharashtra would be similar to the last parliament elections only some seats may be changed.
The party had started its preparation for the elections said Maharashtra BJP chief Devendra Fadnavis.
Addressing a press conference here on Tuesday he said that party workers would be trained to work at various elections booths in the state.
He said that his party is going to emphasise the presence of its activists at all election booths in the state.
One booth chief and 10 assistants would be appointed statewide, he said.
Fadnavis said that between July 25 to August 2, the BJP will select activists and provide training.
He said that both alliance partners would give seats to their third partner RPI from their quota.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list