Seat sharing formula with Sena to be as per earlier poll: BJP
Aurangabad: The 26/22 formula of seat sharing with the Shiv Sena in Maharashtra would be similar to the last parliament elections only some seats may be changed.
The party had started its preparation for the elections said Maharashtra BJP chief Devendra Fadnavis.
Addressing a press conference here on Tuesday he said that party workers would be trained to work at various elections booths in the state.
He said that his party is going to emphasise the presence of its activists at all election booths in the state.
One booth chief and 10 assistants would be appointed statewide, he said.
Fadnavis said that between July 25 to August 2, the BJP will select activists and provide training.
He said that both alliance partners would give seats to their third partner RPI from their quota.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional