Security around Nashik civic body stepped up
Nashik: Security around the Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC) building has been stepped up to avert any possible terror attack.
Police have written a letter to NMC Commissioner Bhaskar Sanap stating that the building, `Rajiv Gadhi Bhawan`, is on the hit list of terrorists, civic body sources said
As per CID reports, several cities in Maharashtra, including Nashik, are on terror hit list.
After receiving the letter, the civic commissioner held a meeting with NMC officials after which a decision was taken to further strengthen vigil around the building located
off busy Sharanpur Road, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH