Security around Nashik civic body stepped up
Nashik: Security around the Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC) building has been stepped up to avert any possible terror attack.
Police have written a letter to NMC Commissioner Bhaskar Sanap stating that the building, `Rajiv Gadhi Bhawan`, is on the hit list of terrorists, civic body sources said
As per CID reports, several cities in Maharashtra, including Nashik, are on terror hit list.
After receiving the letter, the civic commissioner held a meeting with NMC officials after which a decision was taken to further strengthen vigil around the building located
off busy Sharanpur Road, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!