Sena blames Maha Govt for mishaps on sea-link
Mumbai: Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav
Thackeray today blamed the Maharashtra government for "spate
of accidents" on the Bandra-Worli sea-link.
Two major mishaps have taken place on the sea link in
this week. Latest accident took place this morning when two
cars collided, injuring and six persons.
"Government took ten years to complete the project
resulting in doubling of the cost. The construction is not yet
complete and travel is not safe," the Sena leader said.
Instead of inaugurating half-complete bridge in a hurry,
government should have expedited the completion, he said,
talking to reporters on the sidelines of a function here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar's namesake throws slipper at him in Patna, arrested
- Liquor baron Vijay Mallya resigns from Rajya Sahba
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses