Sena blames Maha Govt for mishaps on sea-link
Mumbai: Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav
Thackeray today blamed the Maharashtra government for "spate
of accidents" on the Bandra-Worli sea-link.
Two major mishaps have taken place on the sea link in
this week. Latest accident took place this morning when two
cars collided, injuring and six persons.
"Government took ten years to complete the project
resulting in doubling of the cost. The construction is not yet
complete and travel is not safe," the Sena leader said.
Instead of inaugurating half-complete bridge in a hurry,
government should have expedited the completion, he said,
talking to reporters on the sidelines of a function here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery