Sena blames Maha Govt for mishaps on sea-link
Mumbai: Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav
Thackeray today blamed the Maharashtra government for "spate
of accidents" on the Bandra-Worli sea-link.
Two major mishaps have taken place on the sea link in
this week. Latest accident took place this morning when two
cars collided, injuring and six persons.
"Government took ten years to complete the project
resulting in doubling of the cost. The construction is not yet
complete and travel is not safe," the Sena leader said.
Instead of inaugurating half-complete bridge in a hurry,
government should have expedited the completion, he said,
talking to reporters on the sidelines of a function here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation