Sena ropes in Marathi actor to campaign in Osmanabad GP polls
Osmanabad: Noted Marathi small screen actor
Adesh Bandekar, who is campaigning for Shiv Sena candidates in
grampanchayat elections here, today said it is need of the
hour that estranged cousins Uddhav and Raj Thackeray come
"It is need of the hour that Uddhav and Raj Thackeray
come together," he said.
"I came to Osmanabad for campaigning on the order of Shiv
Sena supremo Bal Thackeray," the actor said.
The objective of his campaign to reach rural people on
party`s behalf, Bandhekar said.
The actor admitted that Sena`s demands regarding the
Marathi Film industry received widespread results.
He said now Marathi film producers are clearing the due
payments of the actors and it is easy to see Marathi films
in Multiplexes at reasonable charges.
The actor has been touring the district from Saturday.
A total of 420 Grampanchayats are going for polls on September
Bandhekar held a rally on Saturday in Pohner and
Sanja village of Osmanabad tehsil with Sena leader Vijay Kadam
, MLA Om Raje Nimbalkar and party`s district vice president
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB