Seven bureaucrats transferred in Maharashtra
Mumbai: Maharashtra Government on Saturday transferred seven senior bureaucrats.
SS Sandhu, principal secretary of rural development department, was transferred as principal secretary, revenue, the position held by chief secretary Swadheen Kshtriya earlier.
Sumit Mallick, the chief protocol officer, has been given additional charge as additional chief secretary, excise.
Giriraj, principal secretary, water conservation, will now be principal secretary, rural development.
Jagdish Patil, director, MTDC, is now DG at directorate general of information and publicity. Mahesh Zagade who was earlier with Food and Drug Administration, will now be transport commissioner.
VS Sinh, who was with marketing federation, is now principal secretary, employment guarantee scheme.
Valsa Nair Singh who was earlier secretary of environment department will now be the secretary of tourism department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list