Seven bureaucrats transferred in Maharashtra
Mumbai: Maharashtra Government on Saturday transferred seven senior bureaucrats.
SS Sandhu, principal secretary of rural development department, was transferred as principal secretary, revenue, the position held by chief secretary Swadheen Kshtriya earlier.
Sumit Mallick, the chief protocol officer, has been given additional charge as additional chief secretary, excise.
Giriraj, principal secretary, water conservation, will now be principal secretary, rural development.
Jagdish Patil, director, MTDC, is now DG at directorate general of information and publicity. Mahesh Zagade who was earlier with Food and Drug Administration, will now be transport commissioner.
VS Sinh, who was with marketing federation, is now principal secretary, employment guarantee scheme.
Valsa Nair Singh who was earlier secretary of environment department will now be the secretary of tourism department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days