Seven bureaucrats transferred in Maharashtra
Mumbai: Maharashtra Government on Saturday transferred seven senior bureaucrats.
SS Sandhu, principal secretary of rural development department, was transferred as principal secretary, revenue, the position held by chief secretary Swadheen Kshtriya earlier.
Sumit Mallick, the chief protocol officer, has been given additional charge as additional chief secretary, excise.
Giriraj, principal secretary, water conservation, will now be principal secretary, rural development.
Jagdish Patil, director, MTDC, is now DG at directorate general of information and publicity. Mahesh Zagade who was earlier with Food and Drug Administration, will now be transport commissioner.
VS Sinh, who was with marketing federation, is now principal secretary, employment guarantee scheme.
Valsa Nair Singh who was earlier secretary of environment department will now be the secretary of tourism department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah