Seven killed in two road accidents in Osmanabad
Osmanabad: Seven persons were killed and
14 injured in separate road accidents in this central
Maharashtra district on Friday, police said.
A collision between a truck and a Tata Sumo near Yenegur
village left five persons dead and four injured, they said.
In the second mishap near Toramba village, two persons
lost their lives and ten were injured when an overcrowded six-
seater auto-rickshaw overturned, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?