Seven killed in two road accidents in Osmanabad
Osmanabad: Seven persons were killed and
14 injured in separate road accidents in this central
Maharashtra district on Friday, police said.
A collision between a truck and a Tata Sumo near Yenegur
village left five persons dead and four injured, they said.
In the second mishap near Toramba village, two persons
lost their lives and ten were injured when an overcrowded six-
seater auto-rickshaw overturned, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor