Seven killed in two road accidents in Osmanabad
Osmanabad: Seven persons were killed and
14 injured in separate road accidents in this central
Maharashtra district on Friday, police said.
A collision between a truck and a Tata Sumo near Yenegur
village left five persons dead and four injured, they said.
In the second mishap near Toramba village, two persons
lost their lives and ten were injured when an overcrowded six-
seater auto-rickshaw overturned, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra