Seven killed in two road accidents in Osmanabad
Osmanabad: Seven persons were killed and
14 injured in separate road accidents in this central
Maharashtra district on Friday, police said.
A collision between a truck and a Tata Sumo near Yenegur
village left five persons dead and four injured, they said.
In the second mishap near Toramba village, two persons
lost their lives and ten were injured when an overcrowded six-
seater auto-rickshaw overturned, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29