Seven NMC employees suspended for gambling
Nashik: Seven employees of Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC) were placed under suspension on Wednesday, a day after they were caught gambling in the office, a senior officer said.
"The staffers belonging to Health department were caught gambling by some activists of NCP when they went to the old office of the civic body at Main Road area yesterday", said deputy commissioner Deepak Kasar without elaborating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September