Seven NMC employees suspended for gambling
Nashik: Seven employees of Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC) were placed under suspension on Wednesday, a day after they were caught gambling in the office, a senior officer said.
"The staffers belonging to Health department were caught gambling by some activists of NCP when they went to the old office of the civic body at Main Road area yesterday", said deputy commissioner Deepak Kasar without elaborating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi