Seven NMC employees suspended for gambling
Nashik: Seven employees of Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC) were placed under suspension on Wednesday, a day after they were caught gambling in the office, a senior officer said.
"The staffers belonging to Health department were caught gambling by some activists of NCP when they went to the old office of the civic body at Main Road area yesterday", said deputy commissioner Deepak Kasar without elaborating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Graft case: Court seeks CBI's reply on accused' bail plea
- German minister rejects blanket suspicion of refugees after attacks
- Don't derail ties with India with controversial statements on Kashmir, Pak daily urges Islamabad
- Congress member wants PM's response to Hafiz's war rants, chinese interference
- Shocking! Here priest slept with more than 100 girls and mothers allowed it – Know why