Seven NMC employees suspended for gambling
Nashik: Seven employees of Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC) were placed under suspension on Wednesday, a day after they were caught gambling in the office, a senior officer said.
"The staffers belonging to Health department were caught gambling by some activists of NCP when they went to the old office of the civic body at Main Road area yesterday", said deputy commissioner Deepak Kasar without elaborating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought
- Dope test scandal: After wrestler Narsingh Yadav, shot putter Inderjeet Singh tests positive for banned substance
- Historic solar flight marks first round-the-world journey
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka