Seventy-year-old man rapes minor in Maharashtra, arrested
Beed: A seven-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a 70-year-old man in Hingni Budruk village here, police said on Monday.
The incident took place yesterday when the girl, playing outside her house in Dharur tehsil, was lured by the accused Damodhar Himtaji Dongare to a nearby farm, where he sexually assaulted her, Police Sub-Inspector RD Panchal said.
The girl`s uncle caught the accused committing the crime in the farm, police said.
Following a complaint by the victim`s grandmother, the accused was arrested and a case was registered against him under section 376 and 504 of IPC as well as section 3, 4, 11, 12 of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head