Seventy-year-old man rapes minor in Maharashtra, arrested
Beed: A seven-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a 70-year-old man in Hingni Budruk village here, police said on Monday.
The incident took place yesterday when the girl, playing outside her house in Dharur tehsil, was lured by the accused Damodhar Himtaji Dongare to a nearby farm, where he sexually assaulted her, Police Sub-Inspector RD Panchal said.
The girl`s uncle caught the accused committing the crime in the farm, police said.
Following a complaint by the victim`s grandmother, the accused was arrested and a case was registered against him under section 376 and 504 of IPC as well as section 3, 4, 11, 12 of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act.
- Indian Premier League 9: Gujarat Lions' Ravindra Jadeja reprimanded for showing dissent at umpire's decision
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation
- NBSE 10th & 12th Results 2016: Nagaland.gov.in Board, NBSE HSLC & HSSLC Results 2016 to be declared on May 3
- MUST WATCH: Kargil martyr's daughter's message to India and Pakistan on Facebook - `Enough is enough`
- Hubble spots galaxy hidding in night sky – See pic!