Sharad Pawar briefly admitted to hospital
Mumbai: Union Agriculture Minister and NCP chief Sharad Pawar was Thursday briefly admitted to the Bombay Hospital here following high blood pressure.
The 72-year-old NCP leader was taken to hospital following high blood pressure, party spokesperson Nawab Malik said, adding that Pawar was on his way to attend Rashtrawadi Yuvati Congress programme at YB Chavan Centre.
He was later discharged.
Party sources said the leader underwent a routine check-up and that there was "nothing to worry and he is absolutely fine."
After being discharged, the Union minister headed for the Rashtrawadi Yuvati programme.
Pawar was accompanied by his wife Pratibha Pawar to the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III