Sharad Pawar briefly admitted to hospital
Mumbai: Union Agriculture Minister and NCP chief Sharad Pawar was Thursday briefly admitted to the Bombay Hospital here following high blood pressure.
The 72-year-old NCP leader was taken to hospital following high blood pressure, party spokesperson Nawab Malik said, adding that Pawar was on his way to attend Rashtrawadi Yuvati Congress programme at YB Chavan Centre.
He was later discharged.
Party sources said the leader underwent a routine check-up and that there was "nothing to worry and he is absolutely fine."
After being discharged, the Union minister headed for the Rashtrawadi Yuvati programme.
Pawar was accompanied by his wife Pratibha Pawar to the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you