Sharad Pawar discharged from hospital
Mumbai: Union Agriculture Minister Sharad
Pawar, who had been admitted to a private hospital for blood pressure-related checkup was discharged Tuesday.
He was admitted to Breach Candy Hospital near his `Silver
Oak` residence in South Mumbai on Sunday.
"He was discharged this morning and has gone home.
Doctors have advised him rest and hence he will not be
entertaining visitors today," a close aide of the NCP chief
Doctors had said yesterday that Pawar`s health was stable
and there was no cause of concern.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know