Sharad Pawar, Maha CM hold talks over drought situation
Mumbai: Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar and Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan on Friday held discussions regarding the drought relief measures in the state, official sources said.
The meeting took place at the Sahaydri Guest-house in south Mumbai.
Chavan informed Pawar about the steps being taken by the state government for the mitigation of the drought situation, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`