Sharad Pawar, Maha CM hold talks over drought situation
Mumbai: Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar and Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan on Friday held discussions regarding the drought relief measures in the state, official sources said.
The meeting took place at the Sahaydri Guest-house in south Mumbai.
Chavan informed Pawar about the steps being taken by the state government for the mitigation of the drought situation, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'