Sharad Pawar `sailing in two boats`, alleges Abu Azmi
Jalgaon: Targeting the Union Agriculture Minister and NCP chief Sharad Pawar, Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi on Monday accused him of "sailing in two boats simultaneously".
He also said that minority communities should keep it in mind that voting for NCP was tantamount to voting for the BJP-NDA.
Addressing a press conference here, Azmi said while on one hand Pawar admitted to having met Gujarat Chief Minister and BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in the official capacity, on the other hand he (Pawar) said that Modi should be held accountable for the 2002 riots.
Pawar thus sailed in two boats, so that if one of them sank he could jump to the other, Azmi alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Muttiah Muralitharan, three others to be inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- Rio Games 2016: Olympic pro at 22, Shiva Thapa banks on improved strength at mega event
- India vs West Indies: Confident visitors arrive in Kingston for 2nd Test
- Coal scam: Court awards 3 years jail term to Rathi Steel CEO
- 'India more than capable of achieving 100 Smart City goal'