Sharad Pawar `sailing in two boats`, alleges Abu Azmi
Jalgaon: Targeting the Union Agriculture Minister and NCP chief Sharad Pawar, Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi on Monday accused him of "sailing in two boats simultaneously".
He also said that minority communities should keep it in mind that voting for NCP was tantamount to voting for the BJP-NDA.
Addressing a press conference here, Azmi said while on one hand Pawar admitted to having met Gujarat Chief Minister and BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in the official capacity, on the other hand he (Pawar) said that Modi should be held accountable for the 2002 riots.
Pawar thus sailed in two boats, so that if one of them sank he could jump to the other, Azmi alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown