Sharad Pawar `sailing in two boats`, alleges Abu Azmi
Jalgaon: Targeting the Union Agriculture Minister and NCP chief Sharad Pawar, Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi on Monday accused him of "sailing in two boats simultaneously".
He also said that minority communities should keep it in mind that voting for NCP was tantamount to voting for the BJP-NDA.
Addressing a press conference here, Azmi said while on one hand Pawar admitted to having met Gujarat Chief Minister and BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in the official capacity, on the other hand he (Pawar) said that Modi should be held accountable for the 2002 riots.
Pawar thus sailed in two boats, so that if one of them sank he could jump to the other, Azmi alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video