Sharad Pawar `sailing in two boats`, alleges Abu Azmi
Jalgaon: Targeting the Union Agriculture Minister and NCP chief Sharad Pawar, Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi on Monday accused him of "sailing in two boats simultaneously".
He also said that minority communities should keep it in mind that voting for NCP was tantamount to voting for the BJP-NDA.
Addressing a press conference here, Azmi said while on one hand Pawar admitted to having met Gujarat Chief Minister and BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in the official capacity, on the other hand he (Pawar) said that Modi should be held accountable for the 2002 riots.
Pawar thus sailed in two boats, so that if one of them sank he could jump to the other, Azmi alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’