Sharad Pawar shown black flags
Mumbai: Union Agricultural Minister Sharad Pawar’s visit to Shrirampur village in Ahmednagar district on Sunday was marred by protest from onion and sugarcane farmers.
Demanding an increase in minimum support prices, the farmers waved black flags during Pawar’s visit as a mark of protest.
The NCP chief has often been criticised for the rising food prices.
- IPL 2016: Axar Patel's four-wicket haul guides Kings XI Punjab to 23-run win over table-toppers Gujarat Lions
- Diesel prices in major Indian cities after latest hike!
- A much needed break! PM Modi spends some moments of solitude with a boat ride in Varanasi – Watch
- ISIS makes Indian terrorist its poster boy in new video to lure youth from country
- Russian GP: Nico Rosberg wins seventh race in succession as Lewis Hamilton recovers to second spot