Shinde inaugurates CRPF hospital in Pune
Pune: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Monday inaugurated a 50-bed hospital of the CRPF here.
Shinde also met the troopers of the force who are undergoing treatment at the facility here and took a review of the IED school of the paramilitary set up here last year.
The hospital will cater to the battalions deployed for operations against Left Wing Extremism in Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and other nearby locations.
The hospital, constructed at a cost of Rs 12.4 crore, is located at Talegaon on the outskirts of the city.
Shinde, during the visit, was accompanied by Central Reserve Police Force chief Pranay Sahay and Union Home Secretary Anil Goswami.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India