Shirdi: Complaint filed against more trustees
Shirdi: An RTI activist who had filed a complaint against three trustees of Shirdi Sansthan (the trust which manages the affairs of the famous Saibaba temple here) for alleged misuse of Sansthan`s vehicles, has now named additional three others in his supplementary statement to police.
The first complaint filed by activist Sanjay Bhaskar Kale named trustees K C Pandey, Urmila Jadhav and Capt Vasudeva.
He submitted a supplement to the complaint which names A B Khambekar, R G Karnik, trust chairperson Jayant Sasane and four others, three days ago.
Police said the complaints would be verified and then only offences would be registered.
The Aurangabad bench of Bombay High Court, on March 13, had asked Maharashtra government to dissolve trust`s present managing body as it had exceeded its tenure, before March 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder