Shirdi: Complaint filed against more trustees
Shirdi: An RTI activist who had filed a complaint against three trustees of Shirdi Sansthan (the trust which manages the affairs of the famous Saibaba temple here) for alleged misuse of Sansthan`s vehicles, has now named additional three others in his supplementary statement to police.
The first complaint filed by activist Sanjay Bhaskar Kale named trustees K C Pandey, Urmila Jadhav and Capt Vasudeva.
He submitted a supplement to the complaint which names A B Khambekar, R G Karnik, trust chairperson Jayant Sasane and four others, three days ago.
Police said the complaints would be verified and then only offences would be registered.
The Aurangabad bench of Bombay High Court, on March 13, had asked Maharashtra government to dissolve trust`s present managing body as it had exceeded its tenure, before March 28.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why