Shirdi: Complaint filed against more trustees
Shirdi: An RTI activist who had filed a complaint against three trustees of Shirdi Sansthan (the trust which manages the affairs of the famous Saibaba temple here) for alleged misuse of Sansthan`s vehicles, has now named additional three others in his supplementary statement to police.
The first complaint filed by activist Sanjay Bhaskar Kale named trustees K C Pandey, Urmila Jadhav and Capt Vasudeva.
He submitted a supplement to the complaint which names A B Khambekar, R G Karnik, trust chairperson Jayant Sasane and four others, three days ago.
Police said the complaints would be verified and then only offences would be registered.
The Aurangabad bench of Bombay High Court, on March 13, had asked Maharashtra government to dissolve trust`s present managing body as it had exceeded its tenure, before March 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen