Shirdi: Complaint filed against more trustees
Shirdi: An RTI activist who had filed a complaint against three trustees of Shirdi Sansthan (the trust which manages the affairs of the famous Saibaba temple here) for alleged misuse of Sansthan`s vehicles, has now named additional three others in his supplementary statement to police.
The first complaint filed by activist Sanjay Bhaskar Kale named trustees K C Pandey, Urmila Jadhav and Capt Vasudeva.
He submitted a supplement to the complaint which names A B Khambekar, R G Karnik, trust chairperson Jayant Sasane and four others, three days ago.
Police said the complaints would be verified and then only offences would be registered.
The Aurangabad bench of Bombay High Court, on March 13, had asked Maharashtra government to dissolve trust`s present managing body as it had exceeded its tenure, before March 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing