Shirdi: Complaint filed against more trustees
Shirdi: An RTI activist who had filed a complaint against three trustees of Shirdi Sansthan (the trust which manages the affairs of the famous Saibaba temple here) for alleged misuse of Sansthan`s vehicles, has now named additional three others in his supplementary statement to police.
The first complaint filed by activist Sanjay Bhaskar Kale named trustees K C Pandey, Urmila Jadhav and Capt Vasudeva.
He submitted a supplement to the complaint which names A B Khambekar, R G Karnik, trust chairperson Jayant Sasane and four others, three days ago.
Police said the complaints would be verified and then only offences would be registered.
The Aurangabad bench of Bombay High Court, on March 13, had asked Maharashtra government to dissolve trust`s present managing body as it had exceeded its tenure, before March 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Chinese demolitions at Buddhist institute draw fire
- Narsingh Yadav missing Rio Olympics will mean India losing a medal: WFI President
- 7th Pay Commission Notification: Know all about revised pay rules
- Life terms for 9 Filipinos over 2013 Malaysia incursion
- Kerry warns North Korea of `real consequences` for weapons programme