Shirdi temple earns Rs 3.9 cr during Ram Navmi
Shirdi: The Shri Saibaba Samadhi
temple has received Rs 3.9 crore in the form of cash donations
during the Ram Navmi festival that was celebrated last week,
sources said here.
The devotees also donated 696 grams of gold and three
kilograms of silver ornaments during the festival. The temple
trust also earned a revenue of Rs 60 lakh through the sale of
prasadam, sources from Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust added.
Four lakh devotees from different parts of the
country, including Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Chalisgaon had
poured in large numbers to take part in the festival.
A New Delhi-based devotee, who did not reveal his name,
donated a crown made of gold worth Rs 15 lakh to Shri Saibaba
on that day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi