Shiv Sena gets nod for Dussehra rally at Shivaji Park
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Monday granted conditional permission to Shiv Sena to hold Dussehra rally at Shivaji Park.
Shiv Sena approached the high court after Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) denied them the permission to hold its annual Dussehra rally at Dadar`s Shivaji Park.
The BMC cited a high court order declaring it as a silence zone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'