Shiv Sena gets nod for Dussehra rally at Shivaji Park
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Monday granted conditional permission to Shiv Sena to hold Dussehra rally at Shivaji Park.
Shiv Sena approached the high court after Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) denied them the permission to hold its annual Dussehra rally at Dadar`s Shivaji Park.
The BMC cited a high court order declaring it as a silence zone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'