Shiv Sena gets nod for Dussehra rally at Shivaji Park
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Monday granted conditional permission to Shiv Sena to hold Dussehra rally at Shivaji Park.
Shiv Sena approached the high court after Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) denied them the permission to hold its annual Dussehra rally at Dadar`s Shivaji Park.
The BMC cited a high court order declaring it as a silence zone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply