Shiv Sena gets nod for Dussehra rally at Shivaji Park
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Monday granted conditional permission to Shiv Sena to hold Dussehra rally at Shivaji Park.
Shiv Sena approached the high court after Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) denied them the permission to hold its annual Dussehra rally at Dadar`s Shivaji Park.
The BMC cited a high court order declaring it as a silence zone.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan