Shiv Sena MLA arrested in housing scam
Jalgaon (Maha): Local MLA and former minister
Suresh Jain has been arrested in connection with the 2006
Gharkul Housing scheme scam, police said.
Jain, Shiv Sena MLA from Jalgaon, was arrested at
Dharangaon late last night and would be produced in the court
in the afternoon, they said.
Incidentally, Jain, who was a Minister for Housing in the
Shiv Sena-BJP government in the 1990s, had filed a defamation
case against social activist Anna Hazare, which is still
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur