Shiv Sena, NCP workers clash over Uddhav editorial slamming Pawar
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Mumbai: Shiv Sena workers on Wednesday evening clashed with NCP supporters, who were protesting outside the `Saamna` office here against Uddhav Thackeray`s editorial slamming Sharad Pawar.
Shiv Sena chief Uddhav had hit out at NCP supremo Pawar earlier in the day, comparing him with Pakistani terror mastermind Hafiz Saeed.
Uddhav drew the comparison in party mouthpiece `Saamna` following Pawar`s remarks on the murder of a techie in Pune allegedly by members of a right-wing outfit.
Uddhav had said that Pawar was making senseless remarks like Jamaat-ud-Dawah founder Hafiz Saeed. Uddhav added that Pawar had lost his mental balance following drubbing in the Lok Sabha elections.
Pawar, in his remarks, had said that attacks against minorities had increased following change of government at the Centre.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today