Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray hospitalised
Mumbai: Following complaints of respiratory problems, Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray was admitted to the Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra here, a senior party leader said.
The condition of Thackeray, who was hospitalised yesterday, is now normal and he is expected to be discharged tomorrow, the Shiv Sena leader said.
"Everything is fine. He will be discharged tomorrow," another Shiv Sena functionary said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery