Shiv Sena will win 2014 Assembly polls: Uddhav
Mumbai: Stating that Shiv Sena`s success
in the recent civic polls in Mumbai and other places in
Maharashtra was only the beginning, Sena executive president
Uddhav Thackeray said his party would win majority in the 2014
state Assembly polls.
"Shiv Sena`s victory in Mumbai and Thane are a mere
beginning of the big victory ahead. We will win the 2014
assembly elections," Uddhav said.
He was speaking at a "victory rally" organised by his
party in suburban Andheri tonight. On the occasion, he
felicitated Mumbai mayor Sunil Prabhu of Shiv Sena.
In a video message on the occasion, party chief Bal
Thackeray thanked the party workers for "helping retain
Mumbai". He also criticised NCP chief Sharad Pawar for his
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees