Shiv Sena worker goes missing
Mumbai: A Shiv Sena worker from central
Mumbai has gone missing, according to the complaint filed by
his wife with Bhoiwada police on Wednesday.
According to the police, Manasi, the wife, has said in
her complaint that her husband Mukund Pandayal (43) left home
yesterday morning saying that he was going to attend a
condolence meet at a friend`s house.
When Manasi called him at around 2.30 pm to ask if he
would come home for lunch, his phone was switched off and from
that point onwards, Mukund could not be contacted, police
Manasi has not expressed suspicion about anyone in her
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?