Show-cause notice to MLC for abusive language
Mumbai: Nationalist Congress Party MLC
Ram Pandagale, suspended for the entire Budget session of
Maharashtra legislature for his conduct in the Upper House,
has been issued show-cause notice by the party on the issue.
On March 20, while debating the issues related to
workers of the defunct textile mills in the metropolis,
Pandagale had shared an anecdote about former Prime Minister
Indira Gandhi using unparliamentary language, leading to an
uproar in the House.
Congress legislator Zainuddin Zaveri strongly objected
to it and used abusive language against Pandagale. Zaveri was
suspended for three days.
"Pandagale has been issued show-cause notice, asking
him to desist from maligning the image of the party," NCP
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog