Showers in Nagpur, Chandrapur sizzles at 45.8 d Celsius
Nagpur: Chandrapur in south Vidarbha region on Friday was the hottest city with mercury rising to 45.8 degree Celsius, the highest in the season so far even as the city experienced brief spell of rains in the evening.
The regional Meteorological Centre today recorded 45.5 degree Celsius temperature in Wardha followed by 45.1 degree Celsius in Nagpur city and Brahampuri in Chandrapur district.
The following is the temperature recorded at other places. Amravati 43.6, Akola 43.4, Washim 41.6, Gondia 44.3 and Yavatmal 42.6 degree Celsius.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory