Showers in Nagpur, Chandrapur sizzles at 45.8 d Celsius
Nagpur: Chandrapur in south Vidarbha region on Friday was the hottest city with mercury rising to 45.8 degree Celsius, the highest in the season so far even as the city experienced brief spell of rains in the evening.
The regional Meteorological Centre today recorded 45.5 degree Celsius temperature in Wardha followed by 45.1 degree Celsius in Nagpur city and Brahampuri in Chandrapur district.
The following is the temperature recorded at other places. Amravati 43.6, Akola 43.4, Washim 41.6, Gondia 44.3 and Yavatmal 42.6 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie