Showers in Nagpur, Chandrapur sizzles at 45.8 d Celsius
Nagpur: Chandrapur in south Vidarbha region on Friday was the hottest city with mercury rising to 45.8 degree Celsius, the highest in the season so far even as the city experienced brief spell of rains in the evening.
The regional Meteorological Centre today recorded 45.5 degree Celsius temperature in Wardha followed by 45.1 degree Celsius in Nagpur city and Brahampuri in Chandrapur district.
The following is the temperature recorded at other places. Amravati 43.6, Akola 43.4, Washim 41.6, Gondia 44.3 and Yavatmal 42.6 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam