Showers in Nagpur, Chandrapur sizzles at 45.8 d Celsius
Nagpur: Chandrapur in south Vidarbha region on Friday was the hottest city with mercury rising to 45.8 degree Celsius, the highest in the season so far even as the city experienced brief spell of rains in the evening.
The regional Meteorological Centre today recorded 45.5 degree Celsius temperature in Wardha followed by 45.1 degree Celsius in Nagpur city and Brahampuri in Chandrapur district.
The following is the temperature recorded at other places. Amravati 43.6, Akola 43.4, Washim 41.6, Gondia 44.3 and Yavatmal 42.6 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH