Six detained in Mumbai varsity exam papers leak
Mumbai: Six people, including two Mumbai University employees, were detained in connection with the leak of engineering exam question papers, police said here on Tuesday.
"We have detained six people. Among those detained include two university employees and some students," a Crime Branch official said.
The Crime Branch has questioned over 20 students as part of its probe into the incident of leak of question papers of two engineering examination last month.
According to police, poor security measures led to the paper leaks.
The papers of Basic Electricals and Electronics Engineering - for ATKT (allowed to keep term) students held on May 26 and Applied Physics-II paper for first-year students of Mumbai varsity on May 23 - were leaked hours before the scheduled examinations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?