Six injured in clash near Indore
Indore: Six persons were injured in a
clash between two groups at Khakraudtori near Indore on Sunday night,
police said on Monday.
The clash took place when a local villager Omprakash
Ballai, with members from his community, approached Bhajan
Pawar, husband of the woman village sarpanch, for his help in
getting a BPL card, for which he had been repeatedly meeting
and requesting him, police said.
Yesterday, following an altercation between Ballai
and Pawar, the two and their men clashed, police said adding
sharp weapons and lathis were used in the incident.
The six injured were admitted to the government
hospital, Shipra police station in-charge B D Tripathi said.
- Deepika Padukone shares fan videos—Watch here!
- Markandey Katju explains why he wants Nitish Kumar as PM, Arvind Kejriwal as Dy PM
- JDU under fire over Kanhaiya Kumar, Facebook users blast party MLC over Nitish government's 'double standards'
- Zarina Wahab slams false reports of her leaving Aditya Pancholi's house—Details inside!
- Top 50 defaulters of PSBs had exposure of Rs 1.21 lakh cr