Six injured in clash near Indore
Indore: Six persons were injured in a
clash between two groups at Khakraudtori near Indore on Sunday night,
police said on Monday.
The clash took place when a local villager Omprakash
Ballai, with members from his community, approached Bhajan
Pawar, husband of the woman village sarpanch, for his help in
getting a BPL card, for which he had been repeatedly meeting
and requesting him, police said.
Yesterday, following an altercation between Ballai
and Pawar, the two and their men clashed, police said adding
sharp weapons and lathis were used in the incident.
The six injured were admitted to the government
hospital, Shipra police station in-charge B D Tripathi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31