Six injured in gas cylinder blast in Thane
Thane: Six persons including a woman received
severe burn wounds following explosion of a gas cylinder at a
slum colony here on Friday, Civic fire services officials said.
They said that neighbours of one Milind Mistry residing
at Manorama Nagar slum colony smelled odour of gas and were
trying to locate from where the gas was leaking.
There was no power in the locality at that time. But as
the power supply resumed, a big explosion took place at
Mistry`s house and those nearby suffered severe burn injuries.
The injured, who had sustained up to 30 per cent burn
wounds, were rushed to the local hospital, the police said
adding further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!