Six injured in road accident on Bandra-Worli sea-link
Mumbai: Six persons were injured in a
collision between two cars on the Bandra-Worli sea-link in the
wee hours today, police said.
The accident occurred at around 5 am when one of the
car was making a U-turn, they said.
A Lancer (MH02 JA 777) coming from Bandra was turning
back on the bridge when a Honda Accord (MH02 BG 666)
travelling from Worli side rammed into it, they said, adding
all the injured have been admitted to Leelavati Hospital.
This is the second accident on the bridge in the last
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!